Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Awesome Cruise Vacation

Sail Date: December 06, 2014

I like Royal Caribbean as they are the top notch of cruise lines. I have been on 2 other separate cruise lines, and not that they weren't good, but Royal Caribbean just passes them by in excellency. Not only their service, their food, choices of excursions and activities. They were very courteous when I had to cancel a shore excursion, with no questions asked. I and my whole family travel on Royal Caribbean and we will not use another cruise line. This particular cruise I went on to to go to San Juan, and even though we didn't get a chance to spend a full day there, I still had a great time. I love going to Labadee, and cannot believe how much it has built up to do many different things. I first went to Labadee on Royal Caribbean and we had to be tendered in. Now there is a dock, and many more exciting excursions to choose from.

This ship part of the Freedom class which I have been on is outstanding.
Royal Caribbean serves nothing but the best in taste and choices.
The staff is always outstanding and friendly.
Great comedians, outstanding talent.
No comment on this, as I have no children, but I do see a lot of happy kids.
Something fun for all ages.
Excursions, good but going up in price. I did not write the tip below.
There is plenty of room, I love the balcony, yet the state room attendants were only ok. Never turned down the bed for at night, only took the blue cloth that lays across the bed during the day off. One day they did not even fold the towels in the bathroom.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Didn't stay long, had a early flight.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Been there before, it's nice. There are some nice tour rides to go on, not expensive.
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Nice place.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Didn't stay here too long, so not a lot to say.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Gets better each time I visit, much more activities and excursions.