Independence of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great Cruise on Independence of the Seas

Sail Date: March 29, 2014

We cruised with our son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter and had connecting cabins.  We had the divider between the balconies removed so we had one large balcony with enough seating for the five of us.  It worked great and we would sit out on the balcony and have wine before dinner and show.  We are diamond members and cruise on RCI all the time and I have to say that there has been an improvement in the quality of food on this cruise.  My only complaint was that we had to go to a 7 o'clock show because we had 8:30 dinner.  I much prefer the shows after dinner.  The shows were very entertaining, especially the ice show.  I didn't enjoy the fairy tale show, maybe because I had seen it on Freedom in September.  One of our favorite things to do is to watch Quest, it is so much fun.  Due to timing we didn't get to see Love and Marriage, which is also one of my favorites.  The Champagne Bar was our favorite hangout, and the bartender there was great.

Make sure to see the ice show and Quest.