Fantastic-O!

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2009
The crew of the Holiday was fantastic! I felt like a princess the entire time we were on our cruise! The ship was very clean and very well managed. I will for sure book another cruise on the Holiday as long as it is available!

We enjoyed the fine dining at night and REALLY enjoyed the 24 hour room service, pizza, and ice cream!

One of our shore excursions was canceled because of bad weather in Calica, but our day was far from boring because there was always some trivia game going on at some point on the ship, pools and hottubs were open, and we could roam freely all during the day. Some of the dancing entertainment was a bit saucy for my taste (a little too much skin revealed and quite a bit inappropriate for children) but except for that, for the most part, the activities and entertainment were excellent.

OH MY GOODNESS! These people on staff were kind, caring and considerate the entire time! Always ready to do or get whatever we needed, whenever we needed it. From the stateroom attendants to the waiters and even over to the ones who manned the service and information desk, we were always greeted with a smile and a genuine desire to make our cruising experience first rate!

Everything was in great working order.

I was pleasantly surprised at how roomy our stateroom was! Though the quarters were small, there was ample room for our luggage without being cramped or running over one another. Though the hallways are a little small, we still managed to get around well...after all, it is a CRUISE SHIP, not an open basketball court! We were quite comfortable the entire time we were aboard.
Our shore excursion got canceled here due to bad weather, so we didn't get to see anything but the port at Calica. We could have taken a taxi, but it was very expensive, and I didn't know where to go, so I didn't feel safe doing that at all. We just stayed on the ship instead.
Though Cozumel was great, be careful...my credit card was compromised here after I used it at one of the tourist shops. Just be aware that thieves are everywhere!
Don't Miss: Beach Break Deluxe is the way to go!!!

Pros: The crew's service

Cons: Long lines at the buffet, but we've all gotta eat! :)

Recommends Holiday? Yes!