Wonderful Experience

Holiday Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Mobile Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2009
Ship: Holiday
Even though the Holiday is the smallest ship of the Carnival line, it seemed to be massive in size to me. The other ship I have sailed was the Fantasy. I enjoyed every aspect of the ship. I am not a swimmer, but I thought the pool was too small. Everyone seemed to have a good time through out the ship.

It was too hot (July) for me to enjoy. We were given a map of certain stores to visit. I heard from a passenger to visit Senor Frogs (restaurant).

Pros: Friendly Staff, great food, clean room

Cons: not enough activities on the ship/lots of bingo

Recommends Holiday? Yes!