Great experience

Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 04, 2016
Ship: Harmony of the Seas
Cabin Number: 9262 & 9264

Food was great,  room was great , service was great , the shows were great --- my only complaints were number one -  there was not much to eat after midnight unless you wanted to order room service or have pizza or a little finger sandwiches the casino was open late and  my group and I were always hungry after .  Number two -  they did not sell cigarettes or alcohol on this cruise and I am used to purchasing those items when traveling on Royal Caribbean .  Number three -  there was no Ben & Jerry's or cupcakes or any place to get a good dessert after hours.  Johnny Rockets closed at 11:30 and there were no buffets except at mealtime .  Number four -  this was a seven day cruise and the only day they had a slot tournament or blackjack tournament in the casino was the last day at sea .  However the slot machines  gave you a fair chance of winning they paid more consistently then the other crew ship casinos I have been in .  I love Royal Caribbean cruises and will continue to cruise royal Caribbean I just hope that they have more food options open late .

Very comfortable and clean the showers larger than usual .

The excursions are expensive however some of them are definitely worth it .