Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Love the Mediterranean!

Sail Date: July 24, 2016

Cabin: 844

The ports of call were fabulous, so much to see and do.  Wish the time in the ports could be longer.  The cruise vacation has lost the all inclusive distinction.  There were extra charges for everything!!! A flavored syrup for your coffee cost you an extra $.65 on the ship.

the fee to purchase Euros was excessive.

My cabin Stewart was excellent!!!
the food in the restaurants that costs extra was excellent. The standard dining rooms, that are included at no extra charge food offerings and preparation was of a lower standard than what I have enjoyed on other, past Royal Caribbean cruises. Down to the quality of the coffee-it tasted old and stale each time I requested it.

Be prepared to pay for a lot of extras , similar to micro transactions on games. These charges ruined the cruise experience for me.