Great New Ship - Very Poor Customer Service- RCCL is not what it used to be!
Harmony of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean
Sail Date: June 19, 2016
Ship: Harmony of the Seas
Cabin Type: Balcony
Cabin Number: 10592
Traveled As: Large Group
Reviewed: 1 year ago
Cabin was great and crew was friendly. To sum it up quickly, they over promised and under delivered. Just a small sampling of problems:
1. No place to get food after 10 PM unless you want pizza - way too many kids
2. Only take dinner reservations between 9am -4pm which cannot be done while you are on an excursion.
3. Windjammer restaurant way too crowded, very loud music at 7am and hard to get a seat. You know you are in trouble when there is a line of 50 people trying to get in even @ 3:30 in the afternoon.
4. Shows & jazz club canceled or not opened for an hour or more without warning
5. Incorrect wine delivered to table on numerous occasions?
6. Even with the ultimate drink pkg, they still charge you for the mini frig water in your cabin - ridiculous!
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
Book dinner reservations for the trip in advance because it is impossible to book otherwise.