My 5 year old had a ball!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Contributor Level: Second Mate

9 Night Canada & New England (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 26, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

Believe it or not our children will let you now very quickly if they are having a good time or not. My son who's 5, did not leave Adventure Ocean until closing time everyday. I hardly saw him the entire cruise. The ports of call are awesome and some of the best historical sites yet. If you don't like a huge ship but one just large enough that has all the basics then this one is tailored just for you. Great main dinning seating along with specialty setting as well for a small up charge that you can't beat anywhere. Overall I rated this 5 stars because of value and I love bang for my hard earn bucks, and this was less than $85 per night pp. Take your time and shop they do have some great deals out there you just have to look and watch for them and grab it and this is one of them.

Very nice cabin on the very end away from everyone. Average size but has large picture window to see outdoors.

All the food is great and you can choose what you want some nights we ate in the formal setting and some nights we ate at the wind jammer or felt like being pampered at a specialty dinning eatery and didn't mind spending a few extra dollars after all we are on vacation, Oh by the way breakfast too.