My first cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

10 Night Western Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 17, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

For my first cruise, it was wonderful. The excursions on the islands were so much fun! Swimming in the ocean was my favorite. The dining room staff in the Gatsby dining room were great. The servers for our table, Antonio and Antonio, were very professional and entertaining. The bartender at R Bar in the Centrum, Erdi, was quick with our drinks and never made a mistake.

Other than the fact that there was only a flimsy shower curtain and the bathroom floor got wet after every shower, the cabin was neat and comfortable.

I loved that there were movies to watch on the pool deck most nights.