SEE ABOVE

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

8 Night Bahamas (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 12, 2016
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

SEE ABOVE COMMENTS. SERVICE WAS SUPERB ALL THE STAFF I ENCOUNTERED. IN ONE OF MY MEANDERING WALKS I ADDRESSED EVERYONE. I ASKED EACH STAFF MEMBER WHAT THEIR PARTICULAR CAPACITY WAS. AND I LEARNED A LOT AND THANKED THEM AND APPRECIATED THEM AS WELL. EVEN MET A FELLA THAT SAID HE PLATED THE MEALS,VERY IMPORTANT JOB. AND WELL DONE I MUST SAY. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

ABOVE AND BEYOND IN MY DINING

WERE TOLD WE HAD TO SHARE A SCRAPBOOK PKG ??? WOULD THAT LITTLE PKG HAVE BEEN INCLUDED??? THE PAPER SAID 25 LIMIT BUT DID NOT PREPARE FOR! VERY FEW FIRST FEW DAYS.THEN TOLD TO SHARE PAPERS. NOT A BIG DEAL, BUT I WAS NOT PLEASED.

I SENSED THE COUPLE THE BLAIRS WERE CHRISTIANS AND WAS ABLE TO VOICE THAT THEM. MOST REFRESHING AND EVEN ANOTHER LADY NOTICED AND RESPONDED. I ALSO TOLD THE COMEDIAN THAT I APPRECIATED HE COULD DO BOTH TH GENERAL AND ADULT SHOW WITHOUT BEING TOO BAD WITH LANGUAGE. THANKYOU

MY TIME STAFF ALVO MATRIDI AND SERVERS

HELEN WAS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING IN OUR CABIN. I WAS PLEASED TO SEE FOLKS CLEANING CONSTANTLY AND EVEN THE RAILINGS.

SEE HELEN ABOVE

SEE ABOVE......I DON'T THINK ROBERT THOUGHT THIS ALL THE WAY THRU. BUT I HAD A BALL.YOUR STAFF AND OTHER CRUISERS MAKE IT!!!

MEET MY FRIEND PREPLANNED. TOO EXPENSIVE TO TOUR.
NOT MUCH
NOT FOR THE OLDER FOLKS.DIDN'T GET TO EAT THERE. LINES WERE TOO LONG.WE WEREN'T PREPARED FOR THAT. I WAS DISAPPOINTED I DIDN'T GET MY DELICIOUS JERK CHICKEN.LONG WALK FOR ROBERT AND SOME OTHER OLDER FOLKS.ALTHOUGH THEY DID SUPPLY RIDES..
SEE ABOVE.