Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Pleasant Experience

Sail Date: February 21, 2016

My only complaint is that the weather could have been better. Although I've learned that in life you take the good with the bad and honestly a little rain hasn't spoiled me yet. nor did it spoil my cruise experience. The days were pleasant and the nights entertaining.  The food was good and the servers exemplary.

Sanusi, our cabin steward was charming, helpful and very efficient. The cabin was comfortable and very clean and big PLUS it was close to the elevator!

This ship is a little smaller than what I've been on in the past therefore it was easier getting from one end to the other. I like the My Time dining and enjoyed eating in the Gatsby. The food in the Windjammer was very good and extremely accessible.