Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Grandeu::: Don't always go by First Impressions

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

This was my second time on Grandeur...My 1st was a disaster.I said I would not sail on her again.Well I did and happy I did if I had rated this ship from my first experience I would have given it 1 star after this cruise I give it 4 stars and we also booked another 12 Day Caribbean cruise on Grandeur next March 2017.My favorite ship is the Explorer but being so far away from New England area I will sail on the Grandeur again.

Wink

Mr T cabin 2566 Great Job.
Zildo & Alex Great Job ! Second seating table 426