Another Wonderful Relaxing Cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Western Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 29, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

You wake up everyday with a full day ahead or "NOT".  That is a Vacation.  With 4 days at sea, my husband I relaxed in the solarium & on the pool deck. I chose to exercise in the gym every morning since I never have one hour in a day to do so.  My husband stayed in bed while I exercised.  The employees of Royal Caribbean could not do enough for us.  My chair pulled out for me at every meal in the dining room.  I am a Diamond member, which allowed my husband & special privileges.  Still, I am not sure the employees were aware of our category. Everyone is treated with respect & value.  You can always count on the consistency of service & food with Royal Caribbean, so we are Loyal Cruisers with this cruise line.Big Smile

Irwan was our stateroom attendant. He kept four towels in the bathroom everyday for our convenience, which we requested. He made us towel animals everyday, consistent with our findings of the Royal Caribbean cruise line. The room was fresh every time we returned to our inside cabin.

Get up early if you want a seat in the Windjammer while at sea. If you want an exciting, special lunch everyday, go to the Great Gatsby. It is only open from 11:45 - 1:00. The Diamond Members have a special dining area.