Not up to par as normal

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

10 Night Western Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 21, 2015

I have cruised with Royal at least 6 times and was very disappointed with this last one. Their were many things not up to standard with my other cruises. Especially this ship and it's workers. Many of the crew were not friendly as usual on other cruises.

The hand sanitizers were many times empty and there was not always somebody there to suggest their use. Twice the toilets in the public rest rooms would not flush and had been used over and over. There was empty hand soap dispensers also in the bathrooms .

I have gotten ill twice on my cruises, both times on this ship.

The ship in general needs much repair and a good dress up. The night before our last warm day, they decided to empty and paint part of the pool, refilling it with COLD water for our use on the last day it could be used.

NA

My waiter and his assistent, Vladdin, were both excellent. Many other crew staff were not pleasant to associate with

Needs much going over

A bit small

The menu at the resturant was repetitive somewhat and the food in the windjammer was not nearly as good as it has been in the past.

Get on board out of the snow
Nice and warm but not too hot, great for snorkeling
Good shopping