Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Shows were great, stateroom cleanliness less than desirable

Sail Date: January 16, 2015

Staff was great while helping us to get on the ship (I was using a rolling walker due to back surgery); however, the day we disembarked, we were on our own and I was in tears because of pain by the time I got down all of the ramps. Our stateroom was not as clean as I would have preferred and although we enjoyed the towel animals, we only got 2 on an 8 day cruise. Picking up the "Cruise in Review" DVD was a difficult and frustrating experience and they offered no cardboard protection for the photographs that we purchased. The entertainment was great and we met some wonderful fellow cruisers on board.

Our server at dinner was absolutely wonderful!!!
Server JonJon in the Great Gatsby Restaurant was spectacular!
We had to walk quite a distance for the excursion at Key West, which was difficult for me due to disability.
Drawers had dirt and hair that had to be cleaned out before we could store our clothing. We accidentally dropped a juice glass around the middle of our cruise that shattered in our stateroom and the shards of glass were still there when we left the ship.
Baltimore, Maryland
Great when boarding, no assistance to disembark.
Port Canaveral, Florida Remained on the ship
We shopped until we dropped!!!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) Remained on ship due to having to use tender boat to get ashore which could have been a problem with my disability.
Key West, Florida
Only trouble was the amount of walking. It would have been wonderful for someone with no limitations.