Run from the cold weather

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 06, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

We enjoyed our little escape very much.  The ship was nice the room was small (you get what you pay for though) and weather was wonderful.  The food and selection was very good.  Only negative was on food was the lack of afternoon munchies.  Then again based on how good everything else was that might have been a good thing.  The evening entertainment was good.  The ships band, singers, and dancers were very good too!  The embarking and disembarking was a breeze.  Well worth our time and money.

Would have loved to do a back to back event but....Love

Food was very good and it had a varied menu. We enjoyed a fabulous meal at Geovanni's Table. My only complaint was that the food was so good and there was soooo much you waddeled out the door. Serviice was fantastic too!

Typical for a ship not exceptional but good.

Entertainment was very good. The ships band, dancers and singers were amongst the best we have ever had on a cruise ship.

Not Applicable even though I am a 67 year old kid at heart

Our room attendent Bridgette Downs, wait staff Wayne Kerr, Mendgi Chen, and even the head waiter Toni Kochev were the best!

Ship was Great for this cruise. Not too big but big enough. This is my second trip on the Grandeur

Cabin was OK. You get what you pay for. We did not pay a whole lot so we got a tiny room with a bathroom made for small children. I have no complaints because I got what I paid for. It was a good value for the money.

I have sailed on larger ships but enjoy this size vessel for this type of cruise. If you are lucky enough to score a room mid ship you are so close to everything. There was nothing spectacular and all the amenity's were very good but expected if you have cruised several times like we have.

I live here so the best thing to do in January is take a cruise to the Caribbean
Way too much sand, blue water and my God it was hot. A perfect beach day! My only complaint is the rocks in the water in some parts.
Nice town to visit but I probably would not want to live there. If you have not visited before take a city tour. It is worth seeing.
Even though I have been here before, I took a trip around the island and enjoyed its beauty.
For another relaxing day at the beach and shopping take the water taxi across and enjoy yourself.