My 'Wonderful Cruise Exsperience

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

8 Night Bahamas (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 24, 2014
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

My first time on the cruise was a wonderful experience. The rooms were bit small but reasonable,  kept very clean.The staff was kind and friendly, I made every single day memorable  for myself. The exercise dancing on the deck, the gym facility was great, The food, the dinning and buffet was great. I met people from different states. I enjoyed shopping at Key West FLORIDA the weather was terrific there and the Bahamas. I and a friend toured The bottom glass boating in Bahamas it wasn't what I expected certainly not worth the price,because the boat wasn't very clean and the steps were a bit steep for all the passengers especially for the disable when taking you up and down stairs to see the fish in bottom of the sea . The glass could have been clearer to look out. However the gentlemen on board was very nice and we were able to stand outside the boat and see the beauty of the water and land as we got the 411 on the different properties etc. I enjoyed seeing the different fish. I enjoyed the cookout  on the Island. I enjoyed so much and I might add I toured as much of the boat as I could last but not least the Broad Way Show was amazing on board. I'M SO GREATFUL FOR THIS OPPITUNITY. AND HOPE TO ENJOY MY LIFE MORE SAILING ETC.

I just had to learn to sleep on twin bed for that week but very comfy.

the first time sailing its important to take the motion pills you can get at local stores and pharmacy, to avoid motion sickness.

coming to to cruise ship
Stayed on board
metting some of the people there, taking the Glass Bottom Boat and all the pictures i took
I enjoyed taking the small boat to the Island, very intresting on the Island.SEEing all the activities , the animals and the cookout was great.
I ENJOYED EVERYTHING TO SIGHTSEEING, SHOPPING METTING THE PEOPLE THERE ETC.