Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruise with the family

Sail Date: July 25, 2014

Had a great time with the family. There was a lot if thing for the entire family to do while on the ship. Food was great . It was easy to get to and all all all can't really say anything bad about the staff at this time. We are hoping to plan another cruise again soon! Would recommend to all to try it !

Cabin / Stateroom The room was good except for the first day and a half first night was unable to sleep due to the fact the rooms heat was always turning itself on was not able to fix it until the following day. It was so hot the it kept my special needs a daughter up all night vomiting because of the heat!
Baltimore, Maryland
Port Canaveral, Florida
Ron Jon cocco beach
Was wonderful my son went jet skiing and my other daughter went with the dolphins with my sister!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
BBQ was great saw many animals