Some good things and some that could be improved

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: May 16, 2014
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

I was disappointed in our room.  I thought we would have a large window to look out.  All we had was two small port holes that we would have had to craw loan ledge to look out.  I would have liked to be on a higher floor and closer to elevators.  There were not enough afternoon and evening for the older people.  The dinning service in the evening was outstanding.  We were the last together off when we got back.  The wait for us was way to long.

No children with us.

Thought we would have a big window and to far to walk.

The dinning service at My Time dinning was outstanding.

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port