Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas and Main Dining was the best part of this cruise

Sail Date: May 16, 2014

Cabin: GTY

The ship itself was ok,however we ran into very shaky waters leaving Baltimore.Once close to Florida it was a little better.I really found nothing to do docked in Florida.However once in the Bahamas we found much to do that was a lot of fun.The onboard casino was not good to me at all(sucked).The main Dining(My time dining)was GREAT!My Dining sever Shrijit and his assistant Vincent were AWSOME!They made us feel very special(2 thumbs up for you guys).Overall the experience got 4 stars because of them.We honestly looked forward to seeing them daily.

Stay away from the casino!