Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great 1st Time Cruise!

Sail Date: December 14, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: GTY

We had a great time.  The ship was rocky for most of the time, but that didn't take away from our first cruise experience.  We had a bad day on the 2nd day, due to weather and winds ... most cruisers were sick to include me, but I was back and ready that evening for the formal event with the captain.

The islands were beautiful, the best was BVI, Tortola and then Lebadee, Haiti was my next best.  I want a separate trip to BVI, Tortola to spend more time there.

The activities were great, the shows were excellent, the cruise director, activity director and the wait and stateroom staff were outstanding.  It was a memorable time to remember.  We will cruise again, soon.

Cruise Photos

Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Superb! I loved this place, not enough time.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
It rained didn't get to explore.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Outstanding, a little commercial since owned by Royal Caribbean, but didn't take away from the experience.

Do a specialty restaurant it's worth the extra $$. We did Chops, the steak was amazing!