Great 1st Time Cruise!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2013
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: GTY

We had a great time.  The ship was rocky for most of the time, but that didn't take away from our first cruise experience.  We had a bad day on the 2nd day, due to weather and winds ... most cruisers were sick to include me, but I was back and ready that evening for the formal event with the captain.

The islands were beautiful, the best was BVI, Tortola and then Lebadee, Haiti was my next best.  I want a separate trip to BVI, Tortola to spend more time there.

The activities were great, the shows were excellent, the cruise director, activity director and the wait and stateroom staff were outstanding.  It was a memorable time to remember.  We will cruise again, soon.

Do a specialty restaurant it's worth the extra $$. We did Chops, the steak was amazing!

Superb! I loved this place, not enough time.
It rained didn't get to explore.
Outstanding, a little commercial since owned by Royal Caribbean, but didn't take away from the experience.