Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

I had a wonderful time!

Sail Date: November 10, 2006

My overall impression is that most staff want to made your trip memorable, from the cabin steward to the Captain. No one said "no" to a request. If that staff person couldn't obtain something he/she went to the next person above them. The ship was clean and tidy always. The only complaint was the heat in the show areas. I will follow this up with a letter to Royal Caribbean customer service.

Pros: The attentivness of the staff is wonderful. If you just mention something you would like to have they get it for you. For special requests you don't see on the food tables try talking to a Head Waiter of Chief Cook. I was never disappointed.

Cons: The show rooms that hold many people were too warm! I left 2 shows because of this.

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Port Canaveral, Florida
Unless you are goung to see the space center there is no need to get off the ship.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Nice new port. Alot of places to shop or eat. Alot of people were unnerved by the armed guards at the port. We need to realize they were there for ours and the ships protection.
Unfortunately a tender takes you from the ship to the port.
Miami, Florida
I thought the price of $15 per person for the bus transport to South Beach and the othere Miami area was expensive. There were at least 4 buses with 40 people on . That's alot of profit. It made it hard for a family of 4 or more.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Miami, Florida
Key West, Florida
I liked the house tours and the Mel Fisher museum. Thee were pleanty of places to get a taste of the local food.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Unfortunately a tender takes you from the ship to the port.
Key West, Florida