Grand Princess Cruise Review to Mexico

Not the best cruise

Sail Date: January 10, 2015

Cabin: E-401

I chose this cruise because it was the itinerary and dates I wanted, and it was a good price.  The ship itself is very nice, but I was not impressed with the food or the service.  I requested first seating dining and was given anytime dining.  I don't ever want anytime dining again.  We had to wait in line every night to eat.  Sometimes we had a half hour wait.  The staff was not very friendly at all.  We never even saw the captain, even on the "Captain's Dinner" night.  There was no special events in the dining room.  No flaming desserts.  I did enjoy the evening entertainment and the movies out under the stars.  I have cruised on Carnival, Holland America, and Royal Carribean.  This was my second cruise with Princess.  I would say that Princess is my least favorite cruise line.

4 pools, no slide
Just ok, nothing special. Hated anytime dining
Just ok. Obstructed view.
Not very friendly staff
Really liked the entertainment
San Pedro (Los Angeles), California
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We hired a tour for only 25 for 3 hours. It was nice
Mazatlan, Mexico
We hiked up to lighthouse and went to Hotel for a massage. Great massage!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
We went on glass bottom boat and saw whales