OK cruise

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Sail Date: February 18, 2014
Ship: Grand Princess
Cabin Number: B245

Loved the warm weather...did not like the food. I found myself asking some night just what can I eat. I had steak one night that was very tough. I ate the daily salmon a few times because it was good and because there was nothing on the new day specials I cared for. We had two nights alone at our table because the other 3 couples PAID to eat at the steakhouse. Our room staff was excellent. The way they organized the excursions into rooms before getting off the ship was excellent. The pools, pizza, burgers, ice cream, outside movies was great. Not being able to get lemonade in the dining room or on your own without someone bringing it to you, like it was being held hostage sucked. Casino was nice to look at, but all you did was feed machines. It didn't want to give you little wins just so you could keep playing. Not sure if I will choose Princess again.

dinner selections & quality were not good

did not do any ship excursions or have to deal with kids

it was better than the lecturer described