Grand Princess Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First time Cruise!

Sail Date: February 24, 2007

This was our first cruise and we had no idea what to expect. We were really pleaseed. I love the "Movie under the Stars". I saw other ships that were docted near ours and saw one had a rock climing area. But I think the Movie under the stars really is more our fit. The food was really wounderfull as well. I also really like the on board Photograhers. The ship was clean and very will kept. Not a spec of dust any where. The Lotus-Spa was really benificail. I am still feeling the effects of the SPa and have lost another 5 punds since the cruise:) Wooota! Being that it was our first cruise, everyone was so helpfull in making sure we were where we needed to be and also answered quests very kindly ...when I'm sure that have been asked the same questions a million times.

Pros: Rotan was breath taking. All the tour guides were excelent! We had a room with a balconey. It was well worth the extra money for the balconey. Also we loved the Movie under the Stars. It reminded me of going to the drive-in as a child accept with the clean ocean air all around us. (Romantic)

Cons: For my first cruise I just wish it was longer! We did not want it to end:)

Recommends Grand Princess? Yes!

Joel was our room stuard....He was awsome and took such good care of us. I wish I could have taken him home!
We loved the Movie Under the Stars, and the Welcome aboard Party
Well done to all your staff on cleanliness.
Majahual, Mexico
The ruins were really good. Our tour guilde, Jesus, was awsome!
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The whole island is a must see. Jasilyne, our tour guide was woulderfull. I would recomend spending a week at this port.
Don't Miss: Simi-Sub
We did the Simi-sub here and it really sucked. It was air conditioned but it had a perfume that about made me gag. Cozumel just really seemed to comercial to me. I could skip this Island or maybe just only do shoping here. There might be a better excursion at this port, but in comepairasome the Simi-Sub in Ratan was better hands down.
Belize City, Belize
We did the RIver Tubing. Peter was our tour guild and he was so funny and informative. He loves his county and his job and it really shows. Oh, and the lunch we had was very tasty...good oranges too!
Don't Miss: River TUbing