Caribbean in a Hurricane

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: October 02, 2016

First off I want to say I love RC and sail with them often. We booked a Caribbean cruise on Freedom (I been on this ship at least 4 times…………one of most favorite ships) Unfortunately we sail with a huge hurricane chasing us. My thanks to a wonderful captain who avoided the Hurricane and sail us through calm waters and warm weather. He did a great job. On the down side this cruise the food was the worst we have ever had on a cruise ship in the last 30 years. Time and time again we had to send food back from the dining room and the windjammer was ever worst……………. food I wouldn’t feed my dog. Food in the small cafés were most all the time empty. Go to get a bite to eat and no food. I am not sure why? As I said sail on this ship before and the food was wonderful…….new chef? Other than the food the cruise was delightful and can’t wait to cruise again with RC hopefully with a new chef.

Food was so bad most of the time I couldn't eat it. Not normal for RC

No kids of my own on cruise

Like always very, very good. I give it a 10

Great. I love the promenade stateroom. My favorite

This is my most favorite of all the ship I have sail on. Enjoy the pools, and the shows there is always something fun to do.

Due to a Hurricane we didn’t get to dock at this port of call.