Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Caribbean in a Hurricane

Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

First off I want to say I love RC and sail with them often. We booked a Caribbean cruise on Freedom (I been on this ship at least 4 times…………one of most favorite ships) Unfortunately we sail with a huge hurricane chasing us. My thanks to a wonderful captain who avoided the Hurricane and sail us through calm waters and warm weather. He did a great job. On the down side this cruise the food was the worst we have ever had on a cruise ship in the last 30 years. Time and time again we had to send food back from the dining room and the windjammer was ever worst……………. food I wouldn’t feed my dog. Food in the small cafés were most all the time empty. Go to get a bite to eat and no food. I am not sure why? As I said sail on this ship before and the food was wonderful…….new chef? Other than the food the cruise was delightful and can’t wait to cruise again with RC hopefully with a new chef.

Great. I love the promenade stateroom. My favorite
Did a normal job of getting us on and off.
Children's Programs No kids of my own on cruise
Like always very, very good. I give it a 10
Food was so bad most of the time I couldn't eat it. Not normal for RC

This is my most favorite of all the ship I have sail on. Enjoy the pools, and the shows there is always something fun to do.

1 Comment