Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sept 4 - Sept 11,2016

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Best shore excursions I did was riding the ATV's in Mexico.

We met a couple on the ship who had the balcony just like us, But got theirs for $600 cheaper because they booked through Cosco and got a whole bunch of perks and free dining. Which was really disappointing. I didn't like how hard my bed was on the ship, It was like sleeping on the floor, I tossed and turned all night all week.

I didn't like how the vendors were constantly trying to get us to buy from them, Haiti vendors made me feel really uncomfortable, I didn't even want to step foot in their market and after i bought an elephant the man passed us off to another man to carve Haiti into it and now this guy kept saying "bless me" for more money.

I expected for it to be bigger, But i really didn't like the beds.
I thought the rugs in the hallways had a funny smell
I didnt have any kids with me
Port Canaveral, Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Falmouth, Jamaica
whatever the price is, you can always bring down. we brought down a pair of $45 sunglasses to $10 which quite frankly gets me upset because they are ripping you off. Paid $17 a plate for jerk chicken and pork and the plate wasn't even big.
George Town, Grand Cayman
My boyfriend ordered a turtle burger which he loved, They had the best coconut shrimp and calamari .
I didn't like how they ask for tips. I feel as if I paid enough money to even do the excursion.