Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: August 21, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I'm a loyal Royal cruiser. I've never cruised any other line but seriously re-thinking after this trip. Storms re-routed our trip to Cozumel and Costa Maya, two places I never wanted to visit again from a previous trip. Royal didn't try to do anything to make up for the change of plans. We spent a lot of money on this cruise to go the place we wanted. Some other cruisers were given internet credit. The spa overcharged us and Royal assured us it was taken off, but it wasn't. Had to deal with the spa after the trip and now it will be 30+ days to receive the credit back. The staff were the most un-friendly of any Royal cruise I'd been on. I am a very disappointed Gold member and now looking at other cruises to see what others have to offer.