I think they got it right

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: August 21, 2016
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

From the drop off at the pier to the days on board,RC makes enjoyment , number one, This is my forth cruise on the Freedom, always a pleasant experience.I would have given 5 stars except for , no hot water(fixed but it took a long time before the water got hot and ,,the evening shows were all good except for the comedian ,,a whole row of people in front of us got up and left..                         ..  We had  a great time and we will cruise again with Royal Caribbean , we don't have to look anywhere else.The Captain showed great judgement in taking us west ,every day was sunny I tip my hat for a great move.

N/A

Other than the problems with the hot water, all was good Oh the cabin doors to the balcony were very hard to open,my wife could not open them.