Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribearn - Aug 2016

Sail Date: August 14, 2016

The brightest spot was the help from the travel agent who facilitated every aspect of the trip.  I will definitely call her back to help me with my next cruise.

I got the run around the first two days in my attempt the buy water and have it delivered to my cabin; in fact I did not get half of the water package delivered until the day of departure on Sun Aug 21.

Besides that, the cruise was average.  I will probably pick a different ship next time.

Very good.
The excursions were a complete rip off. A snorkel trip was supposed to have two stops, it ended up being a 20 minutes in the water, and the rest of the time on the boat. A water rafting trip consisted of 15 minutes in the raft, and the rest on a small beach. I will most probably never take an excursion through Royal Caribbean again.
The staff in the main dining room was great. The rest of the staff failed miserable to fulfill a simple request for water package. I placed an order for water; 1/2 of the package was delivered two days after the order was placed, and the rest was delivered on the morning of the departure from the ship back home; go figure.

See above. Sorry the fiasco with the water delivery just overshadowed other things.