Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise Eastern Carribean

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

My favorite part of this cruise was the dining experience. Each night the red carpet was rolled our way as we dined on a variety of delicious and gourmet meals. Our waiters were terrific. They went above board to ensure that we were happy with their service and were enjoying the food. One particular day, I was separated from my party while eating in the Windjammer Restaurant. Our friendly waiter spotted me ( as he was working that day in the Windjammer) picked up my plate and helped me find my way to where my party was sitting. Outstanding service definately with a smile and lots of laughs.

That which I enjoyed least was the cost of the excursions. We ended up renting a car for about a fraction of what an excursion with the ship would have cost us. We explored St. Thomas on our own and had a fantastic time.

This is a must do cruise - Terry our travel agent was very helpful.

The cabin had a window that faced the Promenade. It was fun to look out the window and see people busily going about their day. The bed was comfortable and room dimension while a bit small did not interfere with movement in the cabin. Aside from sleeping, showering and changing we didn't spend that much time in the cabin.

Get familiar with the ship from day 1 so you can find your way with ease. Be sure to pack a small bag when you first arrive of clothes you might want to change into before your luggage arrives. You may even want to pack a bathing suit. Grab some snacks from the Windjammer for evening.

1 Comment