Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My Cruise

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

Room Type: Suite

The Freedom of the Seas is a beautiful ship.  Our room attendant (cabin 1670) did a great job.  Our waiter in the main dining room (table # 350 Johnathan) was wonderful.  My only complaint was with Chops Grille.  On previous cruises Chops was fantastic but now I was upset with the changes they have made.  For an extra $35 per person they should have a much larger selection of steaks than the two options with different sizes. They used to have a wonderful porterhouse but now it costs an addition $19 above the $35 you pay to eat there.  That's ridiculous.  Also if you want anything extra they will charge you extra.  For the extra $35 you should not be charged extra for anything.  I will not waste my money again at Chops Grille unless they reverse these new rules.  I spent $160 for 4 people and was totally disappointed with the experience.  I would rate Chops a ZERO if I could.

Don't eat at Chops Grille. It's not worth the money.