Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Overall great expereince

Sail Date: March 13, 2016

Over all great experience.  Internet cost way too much should have been free because it was agonizingly slow and kept kicking me off.  One of the staff told me they were upgrading soon.  Most staff were awesome, guest services not so much.  Shore excursions were excellent, only did one with the ship. Did the Helmet dive in Cozumel.  My 16 year old son loved it! I think because he has not snorkeled before and he could keep his head dry. I would prefer snorkeling as I thought it was mostly about the pictures they wanted to sell you and had limited area to view with very little to look at.  Does not give the "2nd most beautiful dive site in the world" justice. Others: we used Dexter Catamaran tours for sting rays in Grand Cayman, absolutely the best! not crowded like the ship tour.  Used Braco tours in Jamaica for tubing down the Bueno River. Also excellent!   Labadee island was relaxing and we enjoyed walking around. People very pushy to sell you things except in the building at the front.

Cruise Photos

immaculate. Would have liked a window or deck but too expensive. Great for being one of the "cheap rooms"
Didn't do much on ship, mostly shore excursion therefore can't comment
Children's Programs Didn't do much on ship, mostly shore excursion therefore can't comment
Didn't do much on ship, mostly shore excursion therefore can't comment

Must have formal wear for formal night in dining room!! the food in the dining room is WAY better than the buffet.