Bad Bartender???

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: January 24, 2016
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

The line went to adding 18% on each and every transaction. Well the boys from Jamaica know this and are in NO hurry to help you, smile at you, or even converse with you. Bad idea RCCL!!!

Pool bar service, you know the guys going around yelling "coco loco", and would

bring you a beer.........GONE!! Well not really gone, just standing up by the Skybar with their trays in their hands BS'ing with each other. 4 at a time....just standing there!! NOT ONCE IN 7 DAYS DID I HAVE SOMEONE ASK ME IF I WANTED A DRINK!!! Again I attribute this to the mandatory tipping at the bar.

The room steward could not have been better

The food was much much improved from the last time we were on this ship.

I wish NCL would give me the status I have on Royal, I would love to try them again.

Very very dirty windows. This was a first for us on RCCL. They are normally very clean.

1st time on an inside. Not as bad as I thought it might be. Steward was FANTASTIC!!