Such a disapppointment

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: December 27, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

I was so excited to be going with the cruise line that so many people touted as the best.  I could not have been let down any more.  Royal Caribbean needs to work on their definition of service.  Bad attitudes were abundant and unwarranted.  We had one ONE person that provided service that I have experienced on my previous 8 cruises (with other lines).

I will be cruising again but never with Royal Caribbean.

Our assistant server Kresimir Gheto from Croatia was amazing and so kind in everything that he did. RCI needs to clone him if they want any hope of having a good staff.

They were great, too bad they took over the ship!

Only go if you need your children entertained instead of spending time with them yourself