Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Such a disapppointment

Sail Date: December 27, 2015

I was so excited to be going with the cruise line that so many people touted as the best.  I could not have been let down any more.  Royal Caribbean needs to work on their definition of service.  Bad attitudes were abundant and unwarranted.  We had one ONE person that provided service that I have experienced on my previous 8 cruises (with other lines).

I will be cruising again but never with Royal Caribbean.

Cruise Photos

They were great, too bad they took over the ship!
Our assistant server Kresimir Gheto from Croatia was amazing and so kind in everything that he did. RCI needs to clone him if they want any hope of having a good staff.

Only go if you need your children entertained instead of spending time with them yourself