Great Getaway!

Helpful Vote: 1

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: December 13, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

Overall, a very nice cruise. The food is good. The staff is fantastic. I especially enjoyed having the children and teen activities centralized to keep them happy as well as the adults that did not travel with children. It was a very good design plan. It was a very relaxing cruise. I think, if I take another week long cruise, I will look for one with more than 3 stops. 3 full days at sea was a bit much with the main shows and attractions only planned in the evenings.