Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

MY FIRST CRUISE

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

Room Type: Suite

Being my first cruise I was very open minded about what to expect and I was not disappointed. Boarding was a breeze, our Junior Balcony Suite was a fantastic choice but I am sure spoiled me for any future cruises.  Our room attendant was phenonemal and made every day a pleasure. Our wait staff was excellent and more than accomodating.  We had a little rough weather the first day but it did not damper the ability to find things to do on ship. The ship was beautiful, especially the dining rooms and the Promenade.  We took two excursions and thoroughly enjoyed both of them. The shows were to be applauded in every way. Best of all, we met a lot of people and made some friendships that will last into the future.  I look to forward to another cruise in the not too distant future.

Very spacious, with lots of storage space and very adequate bathroom.

The food in the dining room was very good. The Windjammer was adequate for lunch. Did not eat dinner there. Overall did not have time to experience all that the ship had to offer.