Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

It was nice. Nothing spectacular!

Sail Date: October 11, 2015

The ship is beautiful! The only thing I saw wrong with ship was that it leaked in several places. They put towels on the floors and signs up to warn people of wet floors. I'm sure that they will fix that problem. The pools were nice, but too much smoking around pools for me. We would try to sit outside and watch the movies by the pool, and it was hard with all the smoke. Also, the kids club my child was in didn't really have a lot to do. They would have several hours each day with nothing planned, or would just cancel what was scheduled. The flow rider was nice except for the middle divider came loose when my son was doing it, and it knocked him down and slammed him into the bottom and he got his knew bruised and scraped. All in all it was nice cruise, but will not go on this ship again unless we get a super deal! The service of waiters and room attendants was very good. The shop attendants on the other hand was not the best. Some were nice, but several were very rude. I tried not to take it personal, because I know these people work very long hours and it must be very stressful!

It was fine. I don't like interior rooms, but that was all they had available.. It was ok. We didn't spend a lot of time in room.