Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very Nice Cruise -

Sail Date: September 06, 2015

We really enjoyed this cruise - the Royal personnel were exceptionally nice from the bartenders to the cabin staff.  The food was excellent in the specialty restaurants except for the Mexican - it is not traditional Mexican.  Disappointed in it.  Having my time dining was a little weird - it seemed that servers were always in a rush to serve you and have you leave.  A little hectic.  Didn't experience that on any other cruises I have been on.  We ordered cocktails and didn't get them until after the food was served.  I would suggest that if you want drinks prior to dinner, stop at one of the bars prior to dinner.  All in all I would go on this cruise again.

specialties great - my time dining - average

I would recommend the drink packages if you expect to drink more than 4 drinks a day. The wine bar was great.