Friendly Staff = Good Time

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: May 17, 2015

Freedom of the Seas is a beautiful ship with many activities choices for all age groups.  I am 82 traveling with my family.  The ship was easy to navigate once I figured out the layout.  The staff in the Windjammer and the Dining room at late seating were so helpful and sincerely nice people.  The good was always good in all areas of the ship.  I had a mechanical problem with my walker and asked my room steward Richard who was in charge of my room, cabin 3554 if he could find someone to fix it.  He accepted the challenge willingly and fixed it better than new!  He saved my cruise experience.  Thank you Richard and Thank you Royal Caribbean for an outstanding vacation.

When the Windjammer is closed for cleaning between meals you will find food on the Promenade deck 5 in the Pizzeria and the coffee shop.
It took a few days to realize complimentary coffee and sandwiches are available between meals at the coffee shop. It wasn't just a $tarbucks for a fee.