Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruise from Hell

Sail Date: April 19, 2015

Let me start out by telling you that there was hair on the counter in the bathroom and on the floor in front of the shower. (Gross...) The first night in our room my roommate dropped her earring back and we started looking on the floor for it. The carpet was filthy and full of sand.  The whole week we were on the ship it did not get vacuumed, same dirt remained along with a few strings that we saw when looking for the earring back.

The number of people sick on the cruise with the Nor virus was unbelievable. Someone through up in the adult pool area and we could see them shutting areas down and cleaning them. My roommate ended up sick and quarantined due to the Nor virus, they did not move me out of the room.  She barely got to enjoy the port but for 1.5 hours due to being quarantined on Wed and Thursday. Friday I am heading back to our room and the cabin steward and another individual are cleaning something up in the hall in front of my room. I am waiting off to the side for I can not get to my room. Then the smell hit me, so one had diarrhea on the carpet right by my room. Talk about gross and disgusting. Needless to say by the time Sunday came I could not run from that ship fast enough. It was a lot of money for such a horrible experience. If this was my first cruise it would be my last.

Assigned dinning took from 1.5 hours to 2 hours every night which caused us to miss most of the shows. Food was average, nothing special.
Bathroom had hair on counter and in front of shower, carpet needed a good vacuuming.
Crew was not overly friendly and often seemed not to care. The friendliest guy with a great personality was at the podium when you walked into the buffet area. He was a out going (Virgil)
Did not offer a lot of shows on the days we were at sea all day.
Bingo was very expensive, once was all that we went.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Stopped at Senor Frogs in port and it was on the dirty side and the DJ was loud and obnoxious.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Sightseeing on the Island and listening to the history. Made the trip to several beaches and points of interest.

1 Comment