A Great 30th Anniversary

Helpful Vote: 1

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: November 16, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

We took this same trip 5 years ago, but this time we decided to try to save money and we booked through , which not only saved us money, but we got a great inside balcony room for the same price as inside rooms without a view.  We also received a free nights stay along with our order, which we haven't used yet, but I'm sure we will soon.  Thank you for making our trip so wonderful.

We went on this same ship, same time five years ago and I remember every night we had some special event after supper. We did have some on this one, but I miss the every night.

Get a set hour for dining, the anytime dining was a bit much for us to keep up with, even though they got us right in all the time, I like having set times, with the same people, same table.

For my husband it was to ride the fence at the airport, for me it was the outdoor shopping