Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Staff, Poor Eats

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The staff was incredible and exceeded my expectations, incredibly friendly. The beds were more comfortable than other cruises I have been on. There was plenty of entertainment and variety on the ship. All areas of the ship were also kept clean. Only dissatisfaction issues were policies on changing excursions and/or drink packages. If you purchase ahead of time, they couldn't be refunded on ship. The quality of food both in the Windjammer and in the dining rooms was poor.

Cabin / Stateroom The room was roomy than I had expected and even though I had been told by several agents that it would not have a seating area, it did. Also I heard no room noise from other cabins.