Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 02, 2014

my first cruise ,  i am thinking of booking another for June of 2015 !  the service was more then i expected. From the dining rooms to the small lounges and up to the biggest venue. the people on the ship were fabulous ! They went  beyond what was expected. Food was great. The turning down the beds at nite was such a surprise . The pools were clean and beautiful . There's not a reason to complain about my trip at all.   4 stars in my book  !

clean , staff impeccable.
varity was great. Chops was the best steak i have had.
Sanford our waiter. He amazed me, i'm in the food business too.
we also made our own entertainment, with such a big group.
Children's Programs we had no need for childrens programs.
we saw plays, did karoke , shopped, watch the flowrider and everything else that was on board.
been to a few islands before , but st.thomas was beautiful, but my favorite was st. maarten
bigger then i expected, very clean . lots of cabin space and closets. Very happy with the location.
Port Canaveral, Florida
very quick and the staff was very personable.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) weather and a ship emergency wouldn!t let go there.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
weather hinder beach time, but boy did we shopped
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Loved this island ! shopped a little, and then spent the rest of the day at the beach. Very great people on the island. made some friends!!