Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st time on Royal Caribbean and Loved it!

Sail Date: September 28, 2014

We were so looking forward to this cruise and had such high expectation!  They were all met.  We did not walk away disappointed.  Only thing was the 2 sick people who had to be taken to hospitals, this made unexpected stops and we had to miss one of our destinations, but that is something that just can't be helped.  (We hope they are doing well now) We will just have to do the cruise again to go to that island another time.  Food was excellent, the ports we went to were great and we enjoyed our excursions. Dunns River Falls in Falmouth, Jamaica was great but I would not recommend the tubing experience part.  I would choose one of the other Dunns River Falls excursions. Staff on board the ship were great. Very nice, helpful and professional.  Shows on the ship were great.  They had plenty to keep you busy through out the day if you wanted to or if you just wanted to do nothing that was nice too.  We dined at Chops the first night and it was delicious.  The service was fantastic.  We so much enjoyed our trip and look forward to booking again.

Beautiful and very clean
Delicious and great variety
Wonderful shows and great variety
Clean and quite roomy
Port Canaveral, Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island) We didn't make it to this island because of detours made because of ill cruisers
Falmouth, Jamaica
Dunns River Falls was a fun experience. We did not enjoy the tubing so much after.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We did the Sting Ray experience. It was a nice excursion. My husband really enjoyed the sting rays but I on the other hand was a little nervous but still had fun.
Fantastic. We did the Manatee experience. We just loved it and Cozumel is beautiful

Dunns River Falls was great but I would not do the tubing part. I would choose a different Dunns River Falls excursion.