great ship fredom of the eas

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: August 24, 2014

underway on time.  ship clean and in good shape at all times.  crew very friendly and helpful at all times.  food very good in all the places we ate.  spent another day at sea day 2 due to t.storm. got a refund for the port charges with not asking.

only problem at the desk with my bill.  bought some jewelry onboard went on sea pass.  told desk the next day I was paying for the purchase with a credit card I gave them the card but they changed my sea pass account to that card and messed me up.  it took me three days to correct the issue and next cruise I understand to have my use her credit card on her sea pass card.  live and learn.

otherwise great cruise and romeo barongan did another great job as my agent last year and this year and all ready booked a cruise with him for 2015.  please give him a at a boy for his great job he does for .

na

clean excellent

enjoy and get involved with all the games and etc no matter age.

didn't go due to t.stom