Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: July 20, 2014

I really loved this cruise!! Plenty of things to do and the the crew and porters are always very hospitable and friendly! Royal Caribbean always exceeds expectations when it comes to service and food quality.  Royal Caribbean seems to have smaller rooms with better food while carnival has bigger rooms and lower quality food. In my opinion the room isn't a big deal because you are busy doing other activities throughout the day. I would recommend it to anyone!

Eat in the dining room. Don't waste your time on the buffets.