Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: June 01, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

My new Husband and I loved this cruise! Only downside was having to miss Coco Cay because the seas were too rough. I understand you can't control the weather but it seemed as if there was no "back up" plan in store if an extra day at sea was needed. That really dissapointed me. The food was just as good as Carnivals although I was expecting it to be better. Our servers in the dining room rocked though! We had Kumar and he was great =)

My husband was really looking forward to the golf simulator and it was "broken" the WHOLE 7 days of the cruise.

Kumar and Raj rocked!

We thought our cabin was great!
Only selected bad because we NEVER GOT TO EXPERIENCE IT =(