Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: June 01, 2014

My new Husband and I loved this cruise! Only downside was having to miss Coco Cay because the seas were too rough. I understand you can't control the weather but it seemed as if there was no "back up" plan in store if an extra day at sea was needed. That really dissapointed me. The food was just as good as Carnivals although I was expecting it to be better. Our servers in the dining room rocked though! We had Kumar and he was great =)

Kumar and Raj rocked!
My husband was really looking forward to the golf simulator and it was "broken" the WHOLE 7 days of the cruise.
Sucked having to miss Coco Cay because of bad weather.
We thought our cabin was great!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Only selected bad because we NEVER GOT TO EXPERIENCE IT =(