Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Fantastic!!!!!

Sail Date: March 30, 2014

Please let start by saying thank you!!!  My life will never be the same the cruise was awesome. Wow where canI start my room was great the king size bed, it was so clean an nice. The food in a word

delectable!!! the drinks great, Wow dancing under the stars magical!! the casino great I won a little: Dan cing to he 70s fun. Bingo was fun every thing was great!!!! the excursion oh my God i went jet sking can you believe that  an im 58 wow what a blast i had the best time of my life. Thanks Debra B.""

Ship Quality Great
Food and Dining The absolut best every!!!!!!
Cabin / Stateroom Super
Service and Staff 5 star !!!
Entertainment excellent
Onboard Activities Great
Destinations and Excursions WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Everything you could want!!!!s many choices