Happiness is a retirement cruise on Freedom of the Seas

Helpful Vote: 1

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: March 09, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

From day one of planning to the actual cruise I was excited. My cruise planner (Jenny Fenner) is an awesome planner  and made everything so easy. I was a little nervous since this was my first full week cruise.

Royal Caribbean and the Crew on Freedom of the Seas made everything a total delight. Our room steward spoiled us rotten. Our dining experiences in Isaac's was wonderful and oh my the food was delicious! A relaxing adventureous time, now I am dreaming of my next RCL cruise!

All was delicious

Plenty to do

Inteesting

Wonderful

Great is a better word

Went to the spa instead
Cobblestone streets in the shopping areas are not fun trying to navigate
Beautiful, want to go bak