Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Happiness is a retirement cruise on Freedom of the Seas

Sail Date: March 09, 2014

From day one of planning to the actual cruise I was excited. My cruise planner (Jenny Fenner) is an awesome planner  and made everything so easy. I was a little nervous since this was my first full week cruise.

Royal Caribbean and the Crew on Freedom of the Seas made everything a total delight. Our room steward spoiled us rotten. Our dining experiences in Isaac's was wonderful and oh my the food was delicious! A relaxing adventureous time, now I am dreaming of my next RCL cruise!

Great is a better word
All was delicious
Plenty to do
Great except for the cobblestone streets in San Juan.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) Went to the spa instead
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Cobblestone streets in the shopping areas are not fun trying to navigate
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Beautiful, want to go bak